- to operate in accordance with applicable legal and other mandatory requirements;
- to develop and implement measures to prevent or reduce the undesirable effects of risks, find and take advantage of opportunities for improvement;
- to consistently improve working conditions that provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees to prevent work-related injuries and health deterioration;
- to introduce new advanced PPE, safe materials, methods and means of work;
- to increase the competence and awareness of the employees in the field of occupational health and safety;
- to consult with the employees on occupational health and safety issues, as well as to ensure the participation of their representatives in such consultations;
- to continuously improve the occupational health and safety management system in accordance with STB ISO 45001management standard.
The management of OJSC Naftan, represented by the Director General, assumes responsibility for the effectiveness of the management system and the obligation to provide the necessary resources.
Andrey V. Soiko, Director General of OJSC Naftan 26th February 2021