The enterprise was designed and built in accordance with the technological plan of the fuel type of the oil refinery. The main complex of technological facilities was constructed in the 1970s, then it was rebuilt and brought into compliance with the respective standards of technological processes. The main designers of the projects of construction and reconstruction of the technological facilities were such large design and engineering entities as LENGIPRONEFTEKHIM, All-Russian Scientific Research Institute for Oil Refining Scientific Enterprise, VNIPINEFT, UOP, KOCH GLITSCH.
Technological structure of the complex comprises the following facilities:
• primary oil processing (AVt-1, AVT-2, AVT-6, АТ-3, АТ-8);
• diesel fuel and kerosene hydrotreatment (L-24/6, L-24/7, LCh-24/7, L-24-9х2);
• catalytic reforming (L-35-11/300, L-35-11/600, L-35/6, LCh-35-11/600, LG-35-8/300B);
• paraxylene, UOP PAREX, ethylbenzene, mixed xyenes, orthoxylene, pseudocumene;
• selective oil refining (А-37/1, А-37/3, ВТ-1);
• dewaxing of oils (39/7, 39/7М);
• deasphaltization of goudron (36/4);
• bitumen (19/5, 19/6);
• sulfuric acid;
• additives to lubrication oils (alkylphenol, succinamide, sulphonate);
• cogeneration gas turbine unit (CGTP);
• automated lines for bottling of lubrication oils into small package for vehicles;
• automated lines for bottling of solvents for consumer purposes in small package.
Besides, OJSC Naftan possesses a wide range of storage capacities of 5, 10, 20 thousand tons, drainage and loading racks, wide transport network including railway, serving to receive and store raw materials and oil products.
The plant carried out and continues automation of technological processes, raw material stock, and accounting of power consumption.
In harmony with the environment
Environment protection and reasonable use of natural resources is one of the top priority directions of the enterprise activity.
Industrial and consumer wastes from the plant undergo a full cycle of deep cleaning at the cleaning facilities including the units of mechanical, physical and chemical, and biological purification.
Naftan Production Amalgamation introduced the system of local monitoring that ensures continuous control over discharge into the atmosphere and open waters, with further analysis of air and water basins.
The depth of purification of industrial wastes of the plant often exceeds similar parameters at many industrial enterprises of Western Europe and America.