Management of Naftan OJSC understands their responsibility to the employees of the company, persons working on our behalf, consumers of our products, population living in the area of effect of our company for preservation of favourable environment, rational use of natural resources and ecological safety of the enterprise.
WE UNDERTAKE TO:
- Comply with environmental laws;
- Contribute to ecologic and economic balance between production and safety of the environment;
- Using efficient system of environmental management, continuously improve our results in the ecologic area;
- Notify suppliers of materials and services, contractors and consumers about the requirements of the environmental policy,
- Provide for constant monitoring of environment;
- Make all staff of the company involved in improvement of environmental safety;
- Improve the level of professional and ecologic awareness of the staff;
- Introduce leading-edge scientific research and technologies in order to gradually reduce consumption of natural resources, materials and energy at maximum possible production output;
- Continuously reduce negative impact of our activity on the environment (reduce discharge of polluting substances, waste production);
- Develop and implement measures aimed at prevention or purification of pollution of the environment;
- Increase environmental safety of production facilities of the company, reduce negative impact on the environment through improvement of reliability of technological equipment, provision of its safe and trouble-free operation;
- Reduce anthropogenic impact on the environment through improvement of preparation of project documentation and carrying out environmental surveys;
- Periodically inform all involved parties (community, authorities etc.) about activities of the company in the area of environmental safety.
Economic development of the company and healthy environment shall be closely tied with each other. To the benefit of the current and future generations, Naftan OJSC will strive to be the leader in protection of the environment.
Director General of Naftan OJSC